Monday, January 31, 2011

If This Doesn't Make You Smile...

...then I'm afraid you may have some serious issues.

Really I just wanted to figure out how to upload a photo - so I figured I may upload a photo of the sweetest love of my life.

This is Frank.  He is a lovebird.  And he's also 12 years old (well almost...)

I've had him since he was only a few weeks old.  I flipping love this little ball of feathers so much I could scream.  People who have never met him must think I'm a nutcase when I speak of him; but ten minutes after their first encounter with him - they're hooked.

He's me.  In bird form.

Loud.  Wanting attention.  Constant preening.  And will stop everything for a little cuddle time.  He loves everyone to bits, unless you cross him (or wake him up from a good slumber).  And he just wants to be happy and love.  Not so bad, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment